Relationship Manager | Wealth and Investments
Achieve your highest potential and be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where they place huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual who is aspiring to progress to a senior management role in the future, to work within an international workforce and help fulfil business objectives to maintain their market-leading position.
You will manage an assigned portfolio of high net worth client accounts providing advice and relationship support ensuring optimal service, while integrating all of the company products, services and resources, to ensure that their needs are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and building one-on-one relationships with clients by delivering exceptional service levels, specifically focusing on a proactive contact, strategy and programme
- Understanding the customer, business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts to ensure the successful retention of existing customers in your assigned portfolio
- Acquiring new business for the portfolio in line with acquisition targets to increase market share
- Managing the lending process including effective structuring of credit applications, advising customers on lending product selection, managing turnaround time and receipt of documents
- Completing annual credit reviews on the portfolio ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to standards, policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a client facing role within private banking/private wealth/investment banking or commercial banking
- Good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards in a banking environment
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.