Recovery, Reorganisation and Insolvency Manager / Senior Manager | Channel Islands
Grow and transform as a leader in this challenging role where you will have the potential to make an immediate impact on clients and contribute to shaping the future direction of this established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, within a vibrant and innovative workplace which encourages everyone to perform to their full potential.
With a culture that ignites and fosters high performance, this organisation cares deeply its employees, is committed to making a difference to their employees, clients and markets they work in, as well as communities they live in, and places great focus on encouraging and helping employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a like-minded professional and an independent thinker with extensive experience in insolvency and would enjoy the challenge of managing teams in both Jersey and Guernsey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals and contributing to presentations
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.