Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Join this highly regarded, global orgnanisation and be part of a growing and agile advisory team.
- Managing the controls assurance aspects of a diverse portfolio of international clients
- Working closely with Partners to be involved in a variety of engagements
- Assisting external financial service audit teams in assessing controls, including validation of applicable IT controls
- Interacting with clients directly to build and strengthen business relationships
- Being involved in strategic initiatives and having input into the management of the business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in process and controls assurance
- Understanding of internal controls frameworks
- Experience in performing and evaluating risk assessments
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proficient networker and relationship builder
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
An internal compliance MLRO role where you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your experience in financial advice and investigations, acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business, whilst being part of a large team within a growing multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.