Risk and Compliance Administrator | 6 Month Contract | Immediate Start
Advance your career and expand your skills, experience and business knowledge in a well-known global audit and advisory firm, where you will be given the tools you need to achieve your potential and be recognised for your achievements.
Working together in the most effective and fulfilling way, you will be part of an experienced team that are constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, bringing out the best in each other and creating strong and successful working relationships.
In this role you will provide efficient operational support to the audit, tax and advisory functions with client take-on processes, assisting the departments in reaching targets by ensuring efficiencies are maintained and implementing new operational processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking client and engagement take-on and continuance procedures using internal applications to ensure data is correctly updated and completed in-line with deadlines, reporting to the functional operations team leader
- Liaising with functional management and leadership as appropriate to complete tasks
- Maintenance of client database information
- Performing administrative tasks as requested by the Head of Functional Operations
- Providing cover for other members of the team and assisting with workloads during peak periods
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum GCSE English Grade C and GCSE Maths Grade 4 (or equivalent)
- Comfortable working under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- Adaptability to manage unpredictable workloads and pressures
- Demonstrable experience in following agreed procedures
- Experience in an administrative environment with a varied workload would be preferential but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.