Senior Associate | Business Recovery Services
Our client, is currently seeking a professional individual to join their business recovery services advisory team. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engagements, including interacting with clients and building strong business relationships across the region.
- Delivering tailored services to clients which meet their needs and requirements
- Keeping up with the latest industry emerging trends
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for board, shareholder and creditors meetings
- Closing cases, including preparation of final reports, accounts and statutory findings
- Providing support to more junior team members
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ insolvency and restructuring experience
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.