Senior Security Analyst | 18 Month Contract
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
This role would suit a highly self-motivated IT professional with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment, along with substantial experience of leading the technology aspects of systems integration through mergers and acquisitions in a regulated business environment.
If you have an aspiration to have the best in class information security architecture and approach across the business, strong project management skills coupled with a solid understanding of all aspects of a modern information security and the ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to every project you are involved in, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and overseeing the security integration projects
- Liaising with stakeholders (including legal and risk) to prioritise and provide overall view of security integration projects progress
- Preparing budgets and overseeing spend on security integration projects with monthly management reporting
- Working with key stakeholders to understand requirements to ensure security technology implementations are aligned with legal and risk workstreams
- Ensuring appropriate governance and controls are in place to ensure smooth handover of work from integration team to operations team during the lifecycle of projects
Skills and expertise required:
- Working knowledge of information technology and security, project management, change management, ITIL practices and cloud computing
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers to ensure alignment with global technology strategy and lead a team across multiple locations
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.