Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This is a great role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial information for a portfolio of private equity funds/real estate or corporate clients
- Acting as main contact for allocated clients
- Assisting in the setup of alternative investment funds and
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client portfolio
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and management reportings
- Organising and participating in board and shareholders meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either a funds, real estate or corporate environment
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.