Senior Administrator | Client Services
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you'll report to the Client Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with the client acceptance process, ongoing administration, including company secretary duties and termination/transfer out of client entities
- Managing the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively
- Ensuring you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other staff as and when required
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Collaborating with the firm's risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards
- Assisting with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA diploma or STEP is essential
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.