Senior Administrator | Corporate Secretarial
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions. Within this role you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative and accounting support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as Lawyers, Auditors, bankers and Investment Managers
- Assisting with preparation of meetings
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of local statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.