Fund Administrator / Senior Administrator | Corporate Services
Discover a place where you’ll work in small teams of driven and passionate professionals, dedicated to providing high quality client service, whilst being recognised for your contributions.
Being part of an international corporate atmosphere, which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development promoted.
As a Corporate Services administrator in a fund and corporate services provider, you will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing of client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Taking part in the setup of client structures and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions
- Coordinating and contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up structures
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to the equivalent of A Level or University Degree
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification, either ACCA or ACA
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in the fields of offshore administration, corporate services, fund administration or audit
- Possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.