Senior Administrator | Private Wealth
You will work closely with the private wealth team to manage a varied portfolio of private wealth clients. This role requires good attention to detail and would suit a trust administrator looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical expert on client structures, including any applicable regulatory requirements
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Establishing good relationships with suppliers, team members and clients
- Preparing fee costs and accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hold or currently studying towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.