Senior Administrator | Trust
A great opportunity to join the corporate team of a growing, global outsourced administration services provider. You will manage a portfolio of clients and structures including SPVs within Jersey, Ireland, Cayman and Bahrain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are managed effectively
- Displaying technical expertise on client structures, including regulatory requirements
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Establishing good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters and billing in timely manner
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- Committed to achieveing excellence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A trusted international provider of financial services is looking for an experienced professional either at Associate Director or Director level to work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.