Senior AML Manager
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking MLRO and MLCO duties
- Acting as primary point of contact for any data security/cyber security matters
- Assisting the Board with the compliance monitoring programme
- Providing support to new business take on teams
- Building good relationships with key stakeholders in order to implement a strong compliance culture
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of five years’ experience within compliance
- Good knowledge of local legislation and regulations
- Hold a recognised Table 4 professional qualification
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
A stimulating career opportunity within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment.
Support the client management team in an innovative investment management business where you will be part of a world class leadership environment and have access to complex and intellectually stimulating work.
Join a vastly client facing risk and compliance team in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, committed to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable.