Senior Associate Accountant
Joining a small team, you will provide a hands-on professional service to corporate and fund clients whilst being responsible for all financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements for all entities
- Completion of Adjusted Net Liquid Assets calculations where required
- Undertaking periodic valuations on allocated fund clients within agreed reporting time frames
- Preparing valuations for a portfolio of entities in accordance with documented valuation methods
- Liaising with external Investment Managers/Advisors
- Being an authorised B signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- A good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.