Senior Associate | Client Review
Join the client services support team in a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will play a crucial role in meeting core strategic objectives ensuring the end-to-end delivery of unrivalled client experience and best in class delivery of multiple solutions.
Being part of a dynamic, progressive and high performing team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and make decisions in a fast-paced environment whilst focusing on delivering a seamless client onboarding experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as subject matter expert providing advice, training and ongoing coaching to the sales and relationship management teams in respect of the regular client reviews, any associated client remediation projects and the relevant related company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with the sales and relationship management teams, as well as with the functional groups and solution providers, identifying opportunities to leverage client experience ideas and best practises
- Providing support to all relevant remediation projects and support teams in client review meetings
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence checks on existing clients and assess client files for politically exposed persons
- Liaising with business partners to remove obstacles impacting the review process while balancing the need for quality and regulatory compliance
Experience and skills required:
- Proven extensive relevant work experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills with a track record in excellent service delivery
- Experience and deep understanding of KYC, AML and due diligence and working in a regulatory and control environment
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over quality
- Knowledge of trust and company structures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.