Senior Associate | Financial Services Risk and Regulation
Working as a key member of the financial services risk and regulation team, you will assist with the delivery of important programmes of work to both local and global clients. This role would suit an individual with previous experience within financial services and experience working in a regulated environment.
Within this role you will:
- Use your knowledge of the financial services industry to deliver practical and effective solutions to clients
- Take responsibility for elements of multiple projects
- Build strong relationships with third parties and clients
- Have the opportunity to further develop deep technical expertise in risk and regulation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience delivering projects within a financial services environment
- Professional qualifications in either finance (ACA, ACCA), project management (PRINCE2, MSP, PMP) and or/ risk qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Good understanding of how the regulatory environment impacts the financial services industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.