Senior Associate | Asset and Wealth Management
Great new opportunity to join the growing advisory division in a highly reputable professional services company. Within this role you will analyse, design, recommend and implement technology solutions for a broad range clients, but with a focus on alternative asset managers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a diverse range of assignments and working collaboratively with on-site project teams
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Researching and understanding emerging digital trends across business-to-consumer and business-to-business infrastructure
- Driving the implementation of technology change programmes
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within asset and wealth management
- Experience of business development, such as proposal writing
- Good understanding of asset and wealth management market trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.