Senior Brand and Marketing Manager | London
A global role working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing in an ambitious and growing financial services provider, playing an integral part in shaping the brand strategy and executing all elements of the group’s collateral and sales materials.
Being part of a value-driven environment, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to advance your career.
This London based role encompasses all aspects of the company’s brand identity and visualisation across client facing materials, as well as the marketing and sales messaging that is aligned with the group’s overall lead generation strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Control of brand usage across all external facing materials and items including brochures, fact sheets and exhibition stands
- Oversight and management of the sales and marketing collateral framework
- Working closely with the business development team implementation of automated pitch production system
- Management of all award entries including a calendar of relevant awards
- Working closely with the Marketing Director and sales team, development and management of sales messages for service lines and regions aligned with the group’s commercial goals
Experience and skills required:
- At least 5 years working in a brand and marketing role and copywriting experience, preferably in professional services
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Outstanding commercial and business awareness
- Ability to set business targets, timelines, plans and financial targets
- Impeccable organisational, prioritisation and planning and project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
Support the growth and expansion of a market leading organisation through their digital marketing strategy, and be part of a collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment in London that thrives on driving change and where your talent will be nurtured and valued.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, to be part of an independent and forward-thinking business for a 12 month period, working in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Be part of a small, busy customer service and sales team within a rapidly growing local business, where you will utilise your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills on a daily basis whilst working closely with the sales team to and a range of clients.