Senior Client Accountant | Governance Services | Jersey / London
Join the governance services client accounting team in a leading law firm with a unique team spirit. Here you will find a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment of this employer helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
Working closely with members of the global client accounting team, you will focus on the maintenance of accurate accounting records and the delivery of accurate accounts and periodic reports for a varied portfolio of clients, including, but not limited to, unit trusts, companies, partnerships and foundations.
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper with good technical accounting knowledge, a part qualified Accountant studying toward a relevant qualification or at Assistant Manager level looking for the next step up in your career, and have a positive, flexible and service oriented approach this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records in the client entity database
- Assisting with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports and net asset valuations
- Ensuring that you have a detailed understanding of the transactions you are dealing with and liaising with your line manager as required
- Working with colleagues to ensure client expectations and accounting deadlines are properly managed
- Collaborating with client administration and other colleagues providing explanations, advice and accounting support as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience of accounting systems, particularly Viewpoint would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- An aptitude for data analysis/problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time and people in order to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Discretion and demonstrates good judgement
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.