Senior Client Officer
A specialist global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration is currently seeking a trust professional to join their team to oversee a team of Administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high quality service client service to a varied portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with contacts
- Overseeing and supporting the administration team
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times
- Monitoring team performance in relation to targets and training requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Must be ICSA/STEP qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on private clients
- Good understanding of Jersey trust foundation and company law
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.