Senior Compliance Administrator
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will be responsible for a number of important administrative tasks within a global provider of funds and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of allocated test within the Compliance Monitoring Programme and liaising with the business regarding the results
- Undertaking ad-hoc compliance reviews
- Identifying perceived risks and highlighting these to senior management
- Assisting with the monitoring of internal policies and procedures and compliance with legislation in Jersey relating to Money Laundering and financing of Terrorism
- Monitoring a compliance email inbox, ensuring tasks are allocated accordingly
- Assisting with the Jersey Financial Services Commission regulatory annual fees process
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining an Internal Compliance Induction Training programme
Experience and skills required:
- 3-4 years’ experience with performing compliance/CFT/AML roles within a regulated financial services business
- Holding or willing to study towards a relevant compliance qualification
- Good understanding of Jersey’s financial regulations and AML/CFT Framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads as required
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.