Senior Compliance Manager
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing compliance monitoring reviews
- Evaluating root cause factors for testing exceptions
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance regarding scoping and control design assessment
- Working on several projects/tests simultaneously
- Undertaking themed compliance reviews
- Providing business reporting of results
- Assisting client facing teams with general compliance queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a Table 4 level professional qualification relevant to compliance such as ICSA Diploma
- Previous experience in running a team is required for this role
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jersey’s regulatory environment in relation to funds service business and trust company business
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.