Senior Corporate Actions Administrator | 12 Month Contract
Join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation, with a strong reputation in the marketplace, for a 12-month period, where you will thrive on the challenge to be your best and have the support you need to reach your full potential.
Working within a high performing and collaborative team you will undertake challenging work, handling the lifecycle of a corporate action, from event announcement through to entitlement processing and reconciliation, ensuring client notifications are clear and concise, and that entitlements are processed accurately to client accounts on a timely basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and publishing of sub-custodian notifications/confirmations and hedge events via email/mailed documentation
- Liaising with agents/Fund Managers where event information or documentation is unclear/incomplete and additional clarification is required
- Reconciling and posting entitlements resulting from corporate actions and hedge events to client accounts, in line with any currency deadlines allowing for positioning by the treasury services team
- Ensuring that all instructions are actioned accurately and in a timely manner for checking
- Providing support and assistance to Supervisor/Assistant Manager, inclusive of any required project/audit work where required
Experience and skills required:
- Systems literate, possessing good keyboard skills and a high degree of accuracy
- Practical corporate actions experience
- A broad technical knowledge of market practices in several regions
- Solutions driven approach with the ability to evaluate alternative courses of action
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.