Senior Corporate Officer
Play a key role in a busy funds and institutional team, within an innovative and dynamic global group where you will create value and make a difference to this fast-paced organisation.
Having the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development, this is an ideal opportunity for you to build a successful career where every day will be a new challenge.
This is a client-facing role where you will administer a portfolio of corporate structures for institutional clients, utilising interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and collaboratively with the team, clients and others within the organisation. You will build strong relationships and identify client needs in this customer centric work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with day-to-day tasks which will include liaising with clients and intermediaries, attendance at board meetings, preparation of board packs and minutes and statutory reporting
- Reviewing payments whilst adhering to company procedures
- Delivery of key performance indicators
- Management of internal reporting requirements, including annual reviews and work in relation to FATCA/CRS reporting
- Supervision of more junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably 2 years’ experience within a corporate environment
- Ideally ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work are vital
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.