Senior Data and Analytics Associate | Wealth Management
Contribute to the success of a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, who are committed to ensuring their employees thrive and communities prosper.
Working within in a collaborative and high performing team focusing on change management, you will have the opportunity to build close working relationships with colleagues by providing specialist data reporting and analytics capabilities to support business goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing detailed data analytics to enable identification of trends/critical issues, ensuring accuracy of data and reporting
- Ensuring data integrity and reconciliation in standardised formats
- Analysing, documenting and recommending improvements to current business/data capture and functional processes
- Researching business problems and creating models to support investigation and analysis
- Working with internal clients to understand business reporting and analytical requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant degree or formal business qualification
- Data management specialist with ability to mine data and predict modelling
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience in manipulating large disparate data sets from multiple sources in multiple formats
- Understanding of financial reporting, accounting methodologies, pricing mechanics and transfer pricing
- Experience in a wealth management business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.