Senior Finance Officer
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
As The Senior Finance Office you will oversee the day-to-day tasks of the team to ensure work is completed accurately and reviewed thoroughly ensuring minimal discrepancies. This role will consist of managing a team with direct reports to the Senior Finance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and signing off weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of intercompany accounts on a monthly basis
- Managing the monthly and quarterly billing process for all jurisdictions
- Overseeing client debt collection process, managing client debtors and providing comments for all debtors exceeding 3 months, endeavouring to have them cleared appropriately
- Ensuring correct nominal analysis of income between administration, accounts and premium type income ensuring this reconciles to monthly production reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy skills and timely completion of work
- Adherence to strict deadlines and the ability to work under pressure where required
- Confidentiality when working on internal matters
- Working towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a finance role
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.