Senior Fund Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join a growing boutique financial services business, overseeing and reviewing all aspects of day-to-day accounting for assigned structures.
- Maintenance of accounting records for multiple clients
- Performing detailed reviews of bookkeeping files, trial balances and financial statements
- Serve as first point of contact for clients and auditors on allocated portfolios
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
Key skills and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to thoroughly explain structures and transactions
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.