Senior Fund Accountant
In this very hands-on role you will deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of clients at a highly regarded, independent fiduciary services business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for a range of client structures to IFRS or UK GAAP standards
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with the development of client specific accounting procedures
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters when required
- Liaising with external contacts to obtain and provide required information
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.