Senior Accountant | Funds
Great opportunity for a part/qualified Accountant to join a growing global provider of funds and corporate services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Fund Account Manager
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures
- Performing fund accounting calculations and reviewing fee calculations
- Training more junior team members in calculating bookkeeping and reconciling transactions
- Accurately maintaining books
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ fund accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong core accounting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.