Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work within this diverse and collaborative fund and corporate services provider. Offering an international working environment with the benefit of customised professional development training, they support and encourage a balanced professional and personal life.
This is an exciting time to join a driven and passionate team that is steadily growing in the local office as well as globally. There are opportunities to work with a portfolio of private equity and also real estate fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Preparation/review of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices, and equalisation calculations
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- 2 to 4 years’ of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration (private equity, real estate or debt fund administration)
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.