Senior Fund Accountant
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting independently owned business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a multi-jurisdictional fund services team with a well-established track-record of delivering tailored solutions with high quality administration, accounting and tax compliance services. You will enjoy a productive professional life with an opportunity to learn in a forward-thinking, friendly working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for a wide range of client structures and differing complexity to IFRS or UK GAAP standards
- Compiling a full file of working papers for all financial statements
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with auditors in respect of the financial audit of client entities as required
- Ensuring that financial statements prepared are completed and signed off within client, statutory or regulatory deadlines
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- At least 1 year PQE
- Experience of fund industry and general appreciation of fund structures and key documents
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS
- Experience in producing financial statements to UK GAAP or IFRS
- Working knowledge of private equity as an asset class
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.