Senior Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager
Join this driven and ambitious financial services organisation where you will work in a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling working environment and have plenty of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations, as well as enjoying a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a motivated and driven, qualified or part-qualified Accountant to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to their debt clients. Reporting to a Senior Manager/Director within the debt division you have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of debt clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (US GAAP/FRS102) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Managing client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or have substantially completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.