Senior Fund Accountant | Financial Reporting
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in a forward thinking organisation where each employee is valued, you will be expected to inspire others to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, encouraging and recognising new initiatives and ideas
whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements under various standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for multiple private and listed funds, demonstrating a clear understanding of relevant accounting standards and corporate governance codes
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to collect financial statements’ comments, updating them through proofing cycles to taking it to final sign off by the Board/Trustee with sufficient time to meet regulatory filing deadlines
- Assisting with the timely release of NAV/unit prices to various stock exchanges
- Taking ownership of other accounting services and management accounts provided to clients of funds services
- Attending client and audit meetings as required in relation to the provision of financial statements and managing the liaison with internal and external auditors
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the finance industry with experience in financial and management accounts preparation or valuations in real estate, listed debt funds or private wealth funds
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ACA or other globally recognised accounting qualification
- Excellent knowledge of accounting requirements for investment companies
- Strong understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for both regulatory and reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of funds and the relevant legislation and regulations.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.