Senior Fund Administrator
An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated funds’ individual. Working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on all administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Monitoring incoming emails and tracking requests
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on clients and investors
- Preparing payments
- Attending client company board meetings, recording action points and minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background, holding a degree
- Knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Accurate and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.