Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to work on tasks independently
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.