Senior Fund Administrator | Funds / Private Equity
An international provider of banking and financial services is currently seeking a strong Administrator to join their private equity funds team.
- Organising, maintain and filing all fund documentation
- Dealing with queries and maintaining databases
- Preparing payment instructions for approved invoices, including FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year-end and interim audit processes
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs and updating logs as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of private equity and fund administration
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.