Senior Fund Administrator
Play a vital role in a busy fund administration team of a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, where you will add value to client service delivery and will benefit from a personalised training programme to help you achieve your career aspirations.
This is a great opportunity for switched-on individual with a passion to make a difference, to administer your own portfolio of fund structures and build an successful career in an innovative company where every day is a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating at board meetings on the more complex technical matters; drawing on your technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and sharing industry best practices
- Building strong relationships and connect with our clients
- Supporting and mentoring members of your team with the more technical and complex fund administration queries
- Working with the administration and accounting functions to provide administration services across private equity and fund structures
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Private equity experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.