Senior Fund Officer
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of Non-Executive Directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending regular client meetings
- Training and developing more junior members of the team
- Assisting in managing the team and deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Acting as the focal point for administration and technical queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Broad knowledge and understanding of company and fund administration
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor members of the team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.