Senior Funds Manager
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated funds professional to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio, overseeing the effective management of a fund administration team and ensuring a professional and comprehensive administration service is provided to existing clients in line with strategic objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively overseeing and managing the operation of the team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Creating and ensuring alignment of team/division’s strategy to overall strategic objectives and KPIs set by the Group
- Actively participating at internal business development meetings, demonstrating an ability to identify and manage potential business opportunities within the team’s/division’s portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the administration and review of complex client structures, remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Developing, enhancing and retaining existing client base, advisers, intermediaries and other introducers of work, providing a value added service and a high standard of client care
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification (qualified accountant or chartered secretary)
- Funds administration experience
- Clear understanding of risk awareness, the funds business regulatory framework and contractual and statutory obligations
- Written and verbal communication with high level accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.