Senior Manager | Funds
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
This role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues across all levels. You will be responsible for the management and development of a team of Administrators, ensuring that a professional and high quality service is provided to clients and external contacts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Directors with the management and effective development of Managers within the alternative investments team
- Working with the Directors to identify and successfully implement agreed business strategies
- Taking responsibility for the management of a team of Administrators to include overseeing the daily workflow, monitoring risk exposure and allocating new matters
- Managing a portfolio of primarily very complex structures and client relationships with minimal supervision
- Providing technical guidance to the team
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years’ fund administration/relevant experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience
- Very strong technical skills in relevant area
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- A solution driven attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.