Senior Officer | Fund Accounting
A great opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant within a private equity, real estate and corporate services divisions. You will be responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients
- Being the important link between management and junior staff, ensuring quality work is carried out
- Setting up alternative investment funds
- Liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries in regards to setting up funds
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA etc).
- 2-4 years relevant experience in alternative investment fund administration, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing and tax compliance
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.