Senior Officer | Fund Custody
Assist in the continual enhancement of an effective administration function, in a leading global financial services provider, by contributing ideas and adopting service and operational excellence initiatives, where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded.
Working in an international business environment and global network of offices, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your experience and support your aspirations.
Within this role you will provide custodian and trustee administration services, including progressive client contact, to a range of regulated collective investment funds and private wealth portfolios, in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you are a bright, articulate, self-motivated and numerate individual, who is prepared to work hard on your own initiative, prioritising workloads within allocated timeframes and making decisions where appropriate, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Manager with the delegation of work to less experienced staff whilst retaining responsibility, giving clear instructions, timeframes and providing feedback as required
- Assisting with the mentoring, development and coaching of less experienced team members, providing feedback and having input to appraisals
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- Ensuring all time charged is reasonable and justified, guiding and encouraging other team members to do the same
- Developing strong client relationships and ensuring that within own portfolio, the correct work has been billed for, working with the Manager responsible to raise fee notes on a timely basis
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be in the final stages of attaining a relevant professional qualification as recognised by the JFSC, either table 5 or above
- Experienced in trust and company administration, ideally to have more than 5 years’ relevant experience with a thorough understanding of company and trust law, investments, bookkeeping, basic tax and the regulatory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication to allow effective communication with colleagues at all levels, third party service providers and clients
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills, ability to identify potential risk issues and escalate as appropriate
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to identify and suggest procedural improvements and ensure any discrepancies are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.