Senior Officer | Funds and Institutional
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development. Being part of an innovative and dynamic global group you will have access to various opportunities across their service lines and international network of offices.
Joining forces with the busy fund administration and accounting functions, where every day is a new challenge, you will play a vital role in providing administration services across private equity and fund structures, adding value to client service delivery.
If you are a switched-on and organised individual who has an eagerness to learn and a passion to make a difference, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating at board meetings on more complex technical matters, drawing on your technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and sharing industry best practices
- Supporting and mentoring members of your team with technical and complex fund administration queries
- Contributing to finding ways to help the company improve processes to be the most efficient and effective way of working
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and against strict deadlines
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
- Private equity experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.