Senior Officer | Private Wealth | Contract
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Working in this innovative and dynamic global group you will draw from your existing trust experience to build and deliver customer centric solutions to our more complex and diverse portfolio of clients, gaining their confidence and respecting their working style.
This is an ideal opportunity for a team player with great IT skills and the ability to prioritise your day, whilst utilising your communication skills on a daily basis, acting as a role model to implement the group culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the wider business and helping ensure the company is compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures
- Using your own judgement to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner
- Looking for ways to help improve processes and procedures in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Helping increase productivity, efficiencies whilst delivering the highest level of client service
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably ICSA or STEP qualified or working towards, or any other relevant qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eye for detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.