Senior Project Manager
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider of trust, corporate services and fund administration businesses, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
Working with passion, integrity, accountability and respect, as well as a firm commitment to delivering innovative, high quality and impactful results for clients, you will lead the implementation projects of software to clients globally.
If you are commercially astute and have exceptional consultancy and communication skills, looking to work in a market-leading firm with a global reach and diverse range of clients, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a full understanding of each project and its associated contractual delivery terms
- Creating detailed project initiation document in conjunction with internal consultants and the client
- Producing formal project timeline and implementation plan
- Conducting project meetings with client executive representatives
- Assessment and reporting of main project risks
- Regular auditing and reporting all key projects, making recommendations on mitigation of risks and issues
Experience and skills required:
- An exceptional track record of successfully managing and delivering large complex enterprise wide IT projects within the financial services sector
- Significant experience of delivery and management as a vendor or similar environment
- Experienced Programme/Project Manager with experience both in a time and material and fixed price contract structure
- Recent financial Services sector exposure
- Strong influencing, leadership, and governance skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Senior Strategic Planning Engineer, within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.
Lead the construction team in a forward-thinking commercial organisation, where you will be part of a challenging industry offering an interesting and rewarding career opportunity. You will provide effective management, technical and financial direction to the construction department.