Senior Associate | Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager you will have regular interaction with clients and third parties of a leading independently owned family office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Supporting the business development and marketing of the Group
- Consulting with third parties such as Lawyers, tax specialists and asset managers
- Preparing meeting documents
- Analysing performance of investments and analysing costs
- Reviewing financial statements and contracts
- Renegotiating existing/new loans with banks
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a professional qualification, such as STEP or ACCA
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Solid understanding of financial markets, investment management and financial accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.