Senior Strategic Planning Engineer
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Senior Strategic Planning Engineer, within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.
Joining this forward-thinking commercial organisation you will be part of a truly diverse workforce that endeavours to support employees to maintain an acceptable work-life balance, whilst providing comprehensive benefits.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Asset Manager and other relevant external and internal service providers and experts, to ensure that there is a comprehensive understanding of the business needs, applying and developing research knowledge to enhance engineering and business practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and advising reinforcement/design solutions for the distribution and transmission networks
- Leading the administration support team to ensure the provision of key services to the division, including collation of key performance indicators and financial information
- Ensuring that all team members are fully engaged, including, developing suitable training programmes and monitoring progress.
- Provision of appropriate coaching and mentoring to Senior Engineers where required
- Influencing, appointing and accounting for Contractors working on operational activities, ensuring compliance to company standards and adherence to contract via comprehensive monitoring and reporting systems
Experience and skills required:
- Equivalent of 10+ years experienced professional in utilities management roles
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- IOSH Managing Safely and associated HS&E training for higher risk environments
- French language skills to a high standard is preferred
- Ability to provide clear direction based on sound technical and financial principles
- Financial management and leadership skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Lead the construction team in a forward-thinking commercial organisation, where you will be part of a challenging industry offering an interesting and rewarding career opportunity. You will provide effective management, technical and financial direction to the construction department.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider of trust, corporate services and fund administration businesses, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.