Senior Associate | Tax
Our client is looking for a proactive and experienced individual to assist the current tax team with the preparation of personal and company tax returns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey clients and corresponding by letter, email and telephone, ensuring accuracy and timely preparation to meet deadlines
- Producing supporting schedules by analysing backing documentation in a complete and thorough manner
- Checking assessments, statements of account and surcharge notices for accuracy and highlighting any anomalies
Experience and skills required:
- 1-2 years' experience within Jersey tax and accountancy
- Willing to undertake further study of a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.