Senior Trust Administrator
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of management of a portfolio of trust and company structures
- Providing assistance and support to the Manager as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional with at least 5 years’ trust and fiduciary experience
- A relevant table 5 qualification or working towards a table 4 qualification
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A trusted international provider of financial services is looking for an experienced professional either at Associate Director or Director level to work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.