Senior Trust Officer | Trust / Corporate
Joining a provider of trust and corporate services, you will provide trust and fiduciary services to a portfolio of established clients and supervise more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Manage and support junior team members with their portfolio development
- Assist the file manager/director with day-to-day client management
- Remain up to date with changes in regulations
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective use of IT systems and relevant software packages
- Minimum, Category C qualification under local legislation, holding a Table 5 qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A trusted international provider of financial services is looking for an experienced professional either at Associate Director or Director level to work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.